[HTTPS-E Rulesets] piwik.org rule

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Thu Nov 10 11:53:27 PST 2011

gnuzer writes:

> Now if you browse fansub-streaming.eu with the two rules given in
> attachment (and the default HTTPS-Everywhere rules), you'll have a fully
> secured connection. ;)

It seems like _none_ of the sites mentioned in these rule have valid
certificates.  Are lots of users of the sites using something like
Perspectives or Convergence?  Otherwise, they would all get certificate
errors for all of these sites every time.  Since we don't want to
encourage people to ignore these errors, we would have to turn the rules
off by default.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/