[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fwd: apparent problems with www.nydailynews.com

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Nov 1 09:47:11 PDT 2011

Redirecting to the -rules list.

----- Forwarded message from danny burstein <dannyb at panix.com> -----

Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:42:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: danny burstein <dannyb at panix.com>
To: https-everywhere at eff.org
Subject: [HTTPS-Everywhere] apparent problems with www.nydailynews.com

A couple of days ago my attempts to get to

	http://www.nydailynews.com

started getting "time outs".

I toggled my settings and it looks like there's some rules conflict
between https everywhere and the Daily News website.

When I disable the add on, I can get there ok.

Could someone double check my ramblings? thanks

		     dannyb at panix.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131