[HTTPS-E Rulesets] My rulesets

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Sat May 7 22:00:29 PDT 2011

Heiko Adams writes:

> Hello,
> I've attached the rules I've been using. Most of them are new rules
> excepting the web.de ruleset, which is a bugfix to prevent certicate
> missmatch errors.

Thanks, I've merged all of them except the Grooveshark one.  Can you give
an example where Grooveshark accepts an HTTPS URL created by your rule?
I don't normally use the site so I don't know what their URL structure
is like; when I tried the top-level HTTPS URL, it sent me back to HTTP.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107