[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Rulesets for HON (Health On the Net) and ReadSpeaker sites among others

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Tue May 3 17:55:31 PDT 2011

Thanks!  Several of these rulesets have validation problems, and I'm
not going to commit the HON one because it redirects HTTPS to HTTP
rather than vice versa.  (Let me know if I'm right to assume that
it should be the other way around.)  I'd like to remind everyone that
there is a script called trivial-validate at the top level of the
source tree that will check rules for a variety of common problems,
and that you can't build an XPI file if the validation fails.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107