[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Fixed reddit.com rules

Ondrej Mikle ondrej.mikle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:15:44 PDT 2011

On 03/19/11 00:28, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> Ondrej Mikle writes:
>
>> Here are my reddit.com rules, I've been testing them for a few months:

[snip]

> Unfortunately this seems to produce a certificate error. :-(  It works
> OK with Perspectives but it wouldn't work in an unmodified Firefox.
> Should we contact Reddit about the certificate issue?

You're right about the reddit's certificates being a mess (bad CNs, one of them
expired), I forgot about it (I added exceptions since they were consistent over
time, but that's not the right way for end user).

I wrote to one of the admins directly this time, so we'll see what he says.
Also, I've found another cert: static.reddit.com (which is the same as for
thumbs.reddit.com), see the attachment.

OM