[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Rules for *.yandex.ru

Gavrichenkov Artyom ximaera at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 15 08:40:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Here is a set of rules for yandex.ru, a popular Russian search engine and web portal.

I've seen the existing set of rules called Yandex.xml in Git repository, but it only protects mail.yandex.ru. This one helps to protect other domains as well, including payment system money.yandex.ru.

I'm not in any way a Yandex employee, however, this set of rules is already working for a long time with all Yandex services, being used very intensively, and thus is being shared with community.