[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Washingtonpost.com rules break the site

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Mar 9 18:27:26 PST 2011

As discussed on the main list, I've reached out to the Washington Post about
this.  They've said they're going to reenable SSL, but haven't given me a
timeline yet.  If they don't respond by, say, tomorrow, I'm going to push a
new stable release disabling that ruleset.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131