[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Google Images?

Osama Khalid osamak at gnu.org
Mon Jun 6 23:03:00 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 11:21:08PM -0400, Colonel Graff wrote:
> I forget, did I offer the idea of being able to install directly
> from the repo? Another add-on I use has a way to do this... Here's
> the makefile
> https://code.google.com/p/dactyl/source/browse/pentadactyl/Makefile

This is nice, it's an even more automatic way of doing it.

The HTTPSEverywhere has a makexpi.sh script, but it's definitely
better to have a new version to get as many people to test rules as
possible (not Google Images in particular since it can be too
unstable and *may* need to be disabled by default).

--Osama Khalid