[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Eleven new rulesets including W3C, Ontario Lung Association, among others

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Sun Jun 5 20:48:50 PDT 2011

mezzanine at Safe-mail.net writes:

> Attached to this message is a gzipped archive that contains the
> following rulesets:
> * A partial ruleset for the W3C organization. This ruleset
>   specifically applies to certain images that may be hotlinked
>   by third party sites i.e. "Valid HTML" badges. (Among other
>   things, this may reduce issues with mixed content.)

I'm going to check with W3C if they mind the existence of this
ruleset because of an e-mail exchange we had with them about
their own HTTPS support.

> * A ruleset for the ACLU of North Carolina.

This ruleset is broken because it also applies to ACLU of Northern
California (my local ACLU affiliate).  acluofnc.org and aclunc.org
are different ACLU affiliates.

The other rulesets all look great.  Thanks.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/