[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Private/personal ruleset location?

J.B. Nicholson-Owens jbn at forestfield.org
Sat Jul 30 12:32:38 PDT 2011

I have a few rulesets I use but I have no desire to upload to this list
for others to use. Some are for private websites others can't reach,
some are experimental and I'm working on.

Where should I put these rulesets so they'll still be around when I
update the plugin? I am trying to avoid losing my rulesets by deletion
or overwriting.

Is there a directory where users can put rulesets that always trump the
rulesets in HTTPSEverywhereUserRules (should a ruleset filename be the
same)?

Thanks.