[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Setting up web-based GIT - Without using offline software?

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Fri Jul 8 12:37:04 PDT 2011

Victor Garin writes:

> It was mentioned in this mailing list, that it is easier for you to
> add the rules if they are in .git format.
>
> Can someone explain how I can do this? Is there some online
> application, which makes a copy of the official HTTPS Everywhere.git,
> without me having to download it on my computer, so I just upload the
> .xml file.

Hi Victor,

We're happy to help you figure out how to use git on your computer in
order to contribute to HTTPS Everywhere.  If you want to talk about
the difficulties you're having with other people in real time, you
could join the #https-everywhere channel on irc.oftc.net (although
to do that, you'll need to install IRC software...).

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/