[HTTPS-E Rulesets] 1.0.0development.3 released

Victor Garin vic.garin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:36:15 PDT 2011

Little confused here.

Do you mean you are not going to ship any new rulesets in
1.0.0development.x releases?

I am sure some want to be on the bleeding edge, and some want beta,
and the rest want stable. But HTTPS Everywhere has 2 devs and 1
stable. Just a thought maybe rename "0.9.9.development.6.xpi" to
"0.9.9.beta.6.xpi"?

Also would blog.netflix.com not supporting HTTPS be considered a
bugfix that needs to be in 1.0?

See commit: https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commit/46b90452131b97f120c96571115c21708260bcf1

Thanks.