[HTTPS-E Rulesets] 31 new rules

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Mon Jul 4 01:26:44 PDT 2011

Osama Khalid writes:

> On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 01:52:51PM -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> > I set a couple of these to default_off after getting errors with
> > them (Aer Lingus and Citibank).
>
> Thanks Seth.
>
> I just tried both of them and they worked:
>
> * https://www.citibank.com/us/index.htm

This gives me

Page Not Found 404

Looking for something at Citi?

> * https://aerlingus.com/

This gives me a redirect to

http://www.aerlingus.com/home/index.jsp

If we try to rewrite this as HTTPS, by going to

https://www.aerlingus.com/home/index.jsp

then I get

Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/