[HTTPS-E Rulesets] New ruleset for wirtschaftswoche.de

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Sat Jul 2 12:28:25 PDT 2011

Heiko Adams writes:

> Please pull from https://github.com/OstfrieseInFran/ha-https-rules
>
> New: WiWo.xml

Hi,

Thanks for the rule.

I added this rule but I can't pull from your tree very easily because
it deletes the files that you didn't create.  (I might be able to figure
out how to apply only the commit that creates WiWo.xml, but just doing
a pull doesn't have that effect.)  Do you think you could keep your
tree in sync with ours so that pulling doesn't delete existing files
from our tree, or else just send me particular git diffs that create
the new rules you want to contribute?

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/