[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Previously submitted rulesets (June 16, 2011)

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Fri Jul 1 21:51:01 PDT 2011

mezzanine at Safe-mail.net writes:

> I previously submitted a message, dated June 16, 2011, which included
> a number of rulesets, including ones for the University of North Texas
> and the METRO transit system. For whatever reason, it does not appear
> that any of these rulesets have been added. If there is an issue with
> these rulesets, it would be useful to know about it. Thanks.

Hi,

I still have your rulesets in a directory to look at and am looking
forward to merging them soon.  It would be great to help your rules get
included faster if you could create a git branch for us to pull from and
then send us pull requests.  When we get groups of rules all at once in
an archive file, it's somewhat more work for us to include them.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/