[HTTPS-E Rulesets] rules for La Caixa

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Mon Feb 7 11:43:59 PST 2011

Israel Planagumà writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> La Caixa is the biggest savings bank in Europe,  yet it is still possible to
> log in from a non-encrypted address! Click here
> <http://portal.lacaixa.es/home/particulars_ca.html>  to verify this.

Thanks!

What I found particularly amazing was that if you _SUBMIT_ the login form,
you get an HTTPS page with mixed content.  It seems like this bank hasn't
learned to implement HTTPS properly yet.

Your rule seemed to fix what I could see on their site, including the mixed
content problems, although I don't have an account with this bank so I can't
test very much functionality.

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107