[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Bandcamp rule breaks bandcamp.

Vektuz vektuz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:44:23 PDT 2011

Just a heads up - while the main bandcamp site suppoerts HTTPS, it breaks
music streaming to enable this rule.

This is because the music streaming stuff uses subdomains like
bandname.bandcamp.com to stream its stuff, but their certificate is not a
wildcard / does not include that capability.  I emailed them about it and
they informed me they didn't currently support HTTPS-Everywhere, but will
tell their tech guys.

For now, folks might want to disable that rule, it's actually quite
difficult to figure out that https-everywhere is causing the problem since
the certificate error occurs inside flash.