[HTTPS-E Rulesets] New HTTPS Everywhere ruleset for FetLife.com

maymay bitetheappleback at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 17:31:56 PDT 2011

Hi,

Attached, please find new HTTPS Everywhere rulesets for FetLife.com (a social networking website) and Fastly.net (a CDN they use). These commits are also mirrored on GitHub.[0][1]

I've never patched HTTPS Everywhere before[2] so I apologize in advance if there's an issue with the rulesets here. I tested them as best as I'm able and believe they work well. I am having some trouble getting the Fastly.net rulesets to show but can't see why. Any advice or corrections to my patch(es) would be appreciated.

There are two git patches attached, one for each ruleset, so the maintainer can apply one or the other or both to the master branch at will.

Thanks for a wonderful tool. :)

Cheers,
-maymay
Blog: http://maybemaimed.com