[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Small Glitch with your exention as concerned with the Google Website

mike anderson saint_zodiac at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 08:57:38 PDT 2011

Hello, I recently downloaded your extension and notice that it glitches on the google main site.  what I saw is that it disabled all the menu options to various google services minus the account link.  Attach is an image of what I see.  Of course, my initial thought it was instant search that might be causing the problem, but I tried it out and the problem was still there.  So its something that needs to be looked at.

I also, disabled all the rules and that still didn't work and so if it happen to Google it could happen elsewhere.