[HTTPS-E Rulesets] AboutMe (about.me) rule is broken -- interferes with login and prevents user dashboard from loading correctly

Chris Charabaruk chris at charabaruk.com
Wed Aug 17 13:01:08 PDT 2011

I have no suggestions on how to fix the rule, but I’d like to point out that it is currently broken and interfering with the use of about.me. Because of that, I’ve disabled it for myself, and would like to encourage you guys to fix it for future releases.

Please CC me on any replies as I am not subscribed to the list.

--

Christopher S. Charabaruk

Programmer, game designer, author and young curmudgeon

http://chris.charabaruk.com <http://chris.charabaruk.com/>  — chris at charabaruk.com or chris at coldacid.net — 416-797-4503