[HTTPS-E Rulesets] 4 Rules to german sites

Secure EMail Buffer and TrashMail secure.buffer at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 13 10:02:09 PDT 2011

Maybe you want to include these four rules to the following German sites:

<ruleset name="FB18_Forum"><target host="www.fb18.de"/><target
host="fb18.de"/><rule
from="^http://(www\.)?fb18\.de/" to="https://www.fb18.de/"/></ruleset>
The FB18 Forum is a communication platform for students of computer science
in Hamburg, Germany.

<ruleset name="Hamburg"><target host="www.hamburg.de"/><target host="
hamburg.de"/><rule from="^http://(www\.)?hamburg\.de/" to="
https://www.hamburg.de/"/></ruleset>
Hamburg is a German city. The rule applies to the whole website, including
the web-mail service.

<ruleset name="UHH_Informatik"><target
host="www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de"/><target
host="informatik.uni-hamburg.de"/><rule
from="^http://(www\.)?informatik.uni-hamburg\.de/"
to="https://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/"/></ruleset>
This one applies to the computer science portal of the university of
hamburg. (UHH: University Hansestadt Hamburg, Informatik: Computer Science)

<ruleset name="MIN_Commsy"><target host="www.mincommsy.uni-hamburg.de"/><target
host="mincommsy.uni-hamburg.de"/><rule
from="^http://(www\.)?mincommsy.uni-hamburg\.de/"
to="https://www.mincommsy.uni-hamburg.de/"/></ruleset>
This one applies to another communication platform. Its for all students of
technical sciences, who are enlisted at the university of hamburg. (MIN:
Mathematik(math), Informatik(computer science), Naturwissenschaften(natural
science))

Maybe, there could be one rule to all sites, that end in ".uni.hamburg.de"
but one would need to test that. There are often mayor differences between
the way the MIN-sciences handle things and the others do.

In addition I want to inform you, that i contacted the German vz networks
(meinvz, studivz, schuelervz), since I wrote my own rules for there portals,
some time ago and they didn't work properly. I received the answer, that
they do not jet have https support. So no rule will work with these
services, till they include it. I'm informing you, because your new version
of https-everywhere includes rules for there websites, marked with an "x".

I'm not subscribed to your maillist. So if there is need to respond, please
contact me directly.