[HTTPS-E Rulesets] New ruleset: Free Spirits

Clayboy clayboybl at fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 13 15:14:40 PDT 2011

Hello!

I have written a ruleset for all the websites provided by Free Spirits
(http://freespirits.org/).

You may find these sites controversial - they exist to support the legal
discourse about attraction to minors. Please note that all the sites are
unambiguously legal in nature, and the oldest of the sites have existed
for 16 years. It is my hope that the EFF will stand by its free speech
principles in this case as well, and include the ruleset in HTTPS
Everywhere.

If you have any concerns, please let me know and I will address them as
best as I can (although I do not represent Free Spirits and I am just a
regular user of their sites).

Free Spirits runs their own CA (http://freespirits.org/ca/), so Firefox
will take their certificates as untrusted. I don't believe this will be
a problem for users.

Thanks for your work on this excellent extension!
--
  Clayboy
  clayboybl at fastmail.fm