[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Wildcard confusion and data structure question

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu Aug 11 22:37:28 PDT 2011

Why invent a new serialisation format for this purpose?  The logically sane
way of sharing rulesets between several projects would be to have git do the
work.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1811730/how-do-you-work-with-a-git-repository-within-another-repository

If git submodules are good enough we should probably consider using them to
separate the current Firefox and emerging Chrome versions of the extension.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131