[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Wildcard confusion and data structure question

Alex Xu alex_y_xu at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 11 20:09:13 PDT 2011

This would be one of the things subscriptions could be potentially
useful for. People creating other software using HTTPS-Everywhere rules
would not have to pull the rules from the source every time it's
updated. Even only a single standard subscription, pre-subscribed, would
be helpful here. (Unless, of course, I'm totally off-base, which happens
a lot to me, unfortunately.)