[HTTPS-E Rulesets] [HTTPS-Everywhere] reddit.com wants EFF to disable HTTPS???

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Mon Aug 8 19:35:46 PDT 2011

I must add that Perspectives addon (
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/perspectives/ ) is very
useful to deal with self-signed certificates. And if you want more
security, you should probably install Certificate Patrol (
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/certificate-patrol/ ).
I use both of them and tend to enable most of the rules -- checking a
certificate once is better than no SSL at all, IMHO.

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko