[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Improve twitter, wikipedia

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Wed Aug 3 12:00:06 PDT 2011

Ake K. writes:

> patch to add coverage for twitter.com and wikimedia.org.

Sorry if we've previously discussed this, but unfortunately your patch
for Twitter (to add platform.twitter.com) doesn't apply to the current
master.  I think the effect of the patch for Wikimedia has already been
covered.

The existing Twitter rule has the comment

<!-- There are still some hosts that things get loaded from that can't
     be safely rewritten without triggering a certificate error.
     E.g. platform.twitter.com has some scripts, but the https version
     won't validate. -->

Did they subsequently fix the certificate problem there?

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/