[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Rulesets for Wunderground, WorstPills.org, & certain ad/visitor analysis domains

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Wed Apr 27 11:08:56 PDT 2011

mezzanine at Safe-mail.net writes:

> Incidentally, from what I remember, I previously submitted the
> following rulesets:
> Xiph.org.xml
> FAAN.xml
> Screen-It.xml
>
> For whatever reason, it does not appear that these three rulesets
> have been added to the ruleset repository <https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/tree/HEAD:/src/chrome/content/rules>

Sorry about that oversight.  I think all of your rules are now
merged, except for the Weather Underground.  It failed a lot
of things in trivial-validate so I didn't want to put it in the
tree right now, even with default_off.  Thanks for all the
contributions!

--
Seth Schoen
Senior Staff Technologist                         schoen at eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation                    https://www.eff.org/
454 Shotwell Street, San Francisco, CA  94110     +1 415 436 9333 x107