[HTTPS-E Rulesets] Rulesets for Wunderground, WorstPills.org, & certain ad/visitor analysis domains

mezzanine at Safe-mail.net mezzanine at Safe-mail.net
Thu Apr 7 22:29:05 PDT 2011

Attached to this message is a gzipped archive that contains the
following six rulesets:

* A ruleset for the WorstPills.org site.

* A ruleset for the Wunderground (Weather Underground) site. This
ruleset is likely to be buggy, but it may be of interest to persons
who want to try implementing a ruleset for the Wunderground site.

* Rulesets for certain subdomains under the trafficfacts.com,
revsci.net, yieldmanager.com, and ytimg.com domains. These domains
may relate to advertising and/or site visitor analysis; content from
these domains has been embedded into third-party sites.

Incidentally, from what I remember, I previously submitted the
following rulesets:
Xiph.org.xml
FAAN.xml
Screen-It.xml

For whatever reason, it does not appear that these three rulesets
have been added to the ruleset repository <https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/tree/HEAD:/src/chrome/content/rules>