[DSA-Alliance] [URGENT] DSA trilogue to be finalized soon: FINAL statement of the alliance

Asha Allen aallen at cdt.org
Fri Apr 22 00:10:28 PDT 2022

Dear Christoph,

Thank you very much to you, Eliska and Filip for all the excellent work
bringing this together! We really appreciate it.

We have promoted the letter on social media and have also uploaded  it to
our own website-
https://cdt.org/insights/cdt-joins-dsa-human-rights-alliance-urging-eu-legislators-not-to-compromise-on-protection-of-fundamental-rights/

We will promote it again today and happy to stay in the loop for further
joint actions.
Wishing you all the very best,
Asha Allen | Advocacy Director for Europe, Online Expression & Civic Space|
cdt.org/eu
E: aallen at cdt.org | D: +32 (0) 4 83 51 92 85
Would you like to receive our EU newsletter? Sign up here
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1877025/1888821.172843573/>.
*CDT is a nonprofit public interest advocacy organisation. We advocate for
human rights and democratic principles in internet and technology policy.*

Check out CDT's 2020 Annual Report <https://cdt.org/2020-annual-report/>, which
highlights our most important work putting democracy and human rights at
the centre of the digital revolution.