[DSA-Alliance] Invitation to sign: Open Letter to PayPal

Mona Shtaya mona at 7amleh.org
Sun Sep 26 07:52:43 PDT 2021

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We at 7amleh - the Arab Center for the Advancement of Social Media are
relaunching our PayPal4Palestine campaign to renew the pressure on PayPal
to extend its services to the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and stop
discriminating against Palestinians.

Among various actions we have prepared a letter to the PayPal Executive
Team urging them to amend their policy on Palestine immediately. We hope to
send this letter as a coalition of local, regional and international
organizations in support of Palestinian human and digital rights.

We invite you to read the letter here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQssyopHxAxf_LtPFrmYWMKpLIZoz9Kr/edit>.

If you would like to sign the letter with us, we invite you to fill out the
following form <https://forms.gle/K9nJq4U2XGRuxssG8>.

We invite you to circulate our call with your partners and friends to help
us accumulate a maximum of support. The deadline for collecting signatures
is 30 September 2021.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact my colleague
Rahaf on rahaf at 7maleh.org

Sincerely,

[image: www.pdaf.ps] <http://www.pdaf.ps>