[DSA-Alliance] Today's second meeting of the DSA alliance - 3pm CEST

Christoph Schmon christoph at eff.org
Wed Sep 22 02:44:34 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Many thanks that you signed up to the poll. The Doodle has spoken: our meeting will take place today at 3pm CEST (UTC +2).
You can find the Zoom dial-in data below!

Please apologize the late message, but recent negative DSA developments have forced us to weigh in and to pool resources. We can provide a brief update about those developments during our meeting, which demonstrate again how important it is to give a voice to non-EU based organisations, groups and individuals.

You can find the DRAFT joint statement of the alliance here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z0tTtzfSzCBJXBB3bdaDynS5NBxbbyspyfHdpaXRoZM/edit#heading=h.mi9o8nu8o6g5>. We would like to use today’s meeting to get your green light and thoughts on it and to discuss any remaining issues. For those who cannot attend the meeting, don’t hesitate to provide feedback via email to the group or directly to us by Friday this week at the latest. Next week, we will share a final proof-read version, for which, as things move quickly in the Parliament, we can no longer accept requests for substantial changes.

Many thanks and see you soon in the call!

Topic: DSA Human Rights Alliance 2nd meeting
Time: Sep 22, 2021 02:00 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
https://eff.zoom.us/j/89339323783?pwd=bHMzSmpZWmpWelZxeTA2TGlrcnZJUT09
Meeting ID: 893 3932 3783