[DSA-Alliance] DSA human rights alliance - Joint statement release

Christoph Schmon christoph at eff.org
Wed Oct 20 14:33:12 PDT 2021

Many thanks @ all who helped putting this statement together! I have attached the final version again fyi. Please share it tomorrow if you can and help promote this important effort via social media to give the DSA a positive direction. As explained by Eliška, this statement will be the starting point for the DSA HR Alliance to mobilize against dangerous DSA proposals that are currently discussed in the EU Parliament. We will soon set up another call to discuss next steps and potential actions.

I would also like to use the occasion to introduce you to George (in Cc). George has recently joined EFF and will help coordinate the work of the DSA HR Alliance. Don’t hesitate to ping him to say hello!

Best wishes,
Christoph