[DSA-Alliance] DSA human rights alliance - Joint statement release

Filip Lukas filip at accessnow.org
Wed Oct 20 11:47:51 PDT 2021

Dear members,

Many thanks for your patience and the work you invested in the DSA Human
Rights Alliance.  The time has come to finally launch the joint statement.
We will publish the statement tomorrow, Thursday 21 October at 10 AM CET.
You may find the prepared social media posts here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x9ABi_sFZEzUpPGhJEBM4g0fB9E_SKhlWv_PNPWaUXI/edit?usp=sharing>
and you can re-share them however you like.

Thank you very much for your support and cooperation. If you have any
remaining questions you can write directly to Eliska, Christoph or me.

Have a nice day!

Best wishes,

Filip

*Filip Lukas*
Platform and Content Governance Policy Intern
Access Now | https://www.accessnow.org
<https://www.accessnow.org/>

* Subscribe to the Access Now Express <https://www.accessnow.org/express>,
our weekly newsletter on digital rights
* Join the RightsCon <https://www.rightscon.org/> community - get updates
via the RightsCon Rundown <https://www.rightscon.org/rundown/>
* *Follow* our evolving programmatic response
<https://www.accessnow.org/issue/covid-19/> to COVID-19 around the world