[DSA-Alliance] DSA mapping assignment: Thank you for your contributions & prolongation of deadline

Eliška Pírková eliska at accessnow.org
Thu Aug 12 08:01:55 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Many thanks to everyone who has already contributed to our mapping exercise
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WvMHUQ2aHSW7UO3vw_7wTuPkwJPwoG7Po1n-3R4cKGQ/edit>.
We are very grateful for all the input that we received until now.

Given that the majority of members are currently out of office, we decided
to prolong the deadline until *the end of next week, 20 August 2021*. We
hope that this will allow other organisations to provide their feedback as
well.

Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out.

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Best wishes,
Eliska

*Eliska Pirkova*
Europe Policy Analyst  and Global Freedom of Expression Lead
Access Now | https://www.accessnow.org
<https://www.accessnow.org/>

* Subscribe to the Access Now Express <https://www.accessnow.org/express>,
our weekly newsletter on digital rights
* Join the RightsCon <https://www.rightscon.org/> community - get updates
via the RightsCon Rundown <https://www.rightscon.org/rundown/>
* *Follow* our evolving programmatic response
<https://www.accessnow.org/issue/covid-19/> to COVID-19 around the world