[DC-Trade] EFF's withdrawal from international trade work

Cynthia Khoo ckhoo at cynthiakhoo.ca
Tue Apr 17 13:34:43 PDT 2018

Thanks so much for all your work and leadership on this, Jeremy, and
that of EFF's. (And thank you for the clarification, that is also good
to know.) All the best, and likewise look forward to future potential
collaborations.
Best,
Cynthia

--
*  Cynthia Khoo | TEKHNOS LAW *
*  Law *•* Internet Policy *•* Digital Rights*
  ckhoo at cynthiakhoo.ca
  TekhnosLaw.ca[1]

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018, at 4:11 AM, William Drake wrote:
> +1 thanks much for pulling this together Jeremy
>
> Bill
>
>> On Apr 14, 2018, at 09:51, Mazzone, Giacomo <mazzone at ebu.ch> wrote:
>>
>> The same from my side. The work done by EFF in this field has been
>> absolutely remarkable and we are all grateful for what personally
>> you've done.>> Thank you very much and hope to have other chance to collaborate
>> again in future.>>
>> Giacomo

Links:

  1. https://tekhnoslaw.ca/