[DC-Trade] EFF's withdrawal from international trade work

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Fri Apr 13 11:46:13 PDT 2018

A few people have emailed me seeking further information and I don't
have any right now. I should clarify that EFF is still definitely
continuing with our trade work, especially as it relates to intellectual
property, and so although I was trying to represent my understanding of
the changes in the body of the email, the subject line may have been
unnecessarily alarming. You should just take my email as an initial
heads-up that there will be some changes going forward. I think that the
best thing for me to do will be to wait and get a more definitive
expression of what we will and won't be doing from our International
Team Director Danny O'Brien, and if you have any enquiries about it in
the meantime, you can feel free to contact him (he is in cc).

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122