[DC-Trade] Dynamic Coalition meeting and booth

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Sat Nov 25 14:36:36 PST 2017

There is less than a month to go until the inaugural meeting of the
Dynamic Coalition on Trade and the Internet, which will be on Tuesday 19
December at 10:40am in Room XII-A.  I have put together a short agenda
document here, where anyone who would like to present in the session can
add their name and topic:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DxVPV54NXYlV7PJkDPMgmmv-XHKzko_mgmHFVPrkBXI/edit#

Since we only have an hour, please don't add any new major agenda items,
but just include your name (and optionally topic) under one of the
agenda items already listed.  If you are from civil society, note that
the IGF pre-meeting on 16 December offers another opportunity to speak
on trade; see https://bestbits.net to register and contact me off-list
to volunteer.

We are also seeking a volunteer to take notes at the Dynamic Coalition
meeting, who could add their name in the document under the heading
"Session notes".

Also, we have the opportunity to share the Dynamic Coalition booth in
the IGF Village this year, if anyone thinks that this would be
worthwhile. So long as we schedule a slot in the booth after our meeting
has taken place, it would be possible for us to present copies of our
first year's outputs to the broader IGF public.  More information about
the booth is available below.

What do people think about this?  If there's a feeling that a presence
at the booth would be worthwhile, then I will block us some time there.
If you are interested in helping to staff the booth, please write your
name into the document under the heading "Volunteers for Dynamic
Coalitions booth".