[DC-Trade] Latest version of IGF workshop proposal for submission next week

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue May 2 03:22:15 PDT 2017

Hi

It seems folks are content with the text and we’re good to go.  A priori I’d expect the MAG will want to welcome a new Dynamic Coalition, although they might suggest adding more stakeholder diversity, as they often do.  Given the number of participants, I assume this is a proposal for a roundtable rather than a panel, so it’d be easy enough to do that if needed.

Cheers

Bill