[DC-Trade] Latest version of IGF workshop proposal for submission next week

Gus Rossi gus at publicknowledge.org
Mon May 1 08:14:34 PDT 2017

Hi Jeremy, thanks so much for the hard work!

I think a compromise is possible, in describing that the workshop will deal
with WTO rules IF something happens, but if nothing happens at the WTO,
then a conversation about the future of the broader e-commerce agenda will
take place. I also really like Bill´s idea of talking about the role of
developing countries in the shaping of the digital trade agenda.

Best,

Gus

----
# # #
# • #
# #

*Gus Rossi*
Global Policy Director (202) 861-0020 (x123) | (202) 651 1337
<(202)%651-1337> (mobile) | @agustinrs <https://twitter.com/agustinrs>
*Public Knowledge* | @publicknowledge <https://twitter.com/publicknowledge>
 | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036 | CFC 12259