[DC-Trade] Proposal for Dynamic Coalition document on trade transparency

Estelle Masse estelle at accessnow.org
Wed Aug 16 09:20:05 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for the hard work on this, Jeremy!

I have left a couple of comments/suggestions in the document which is in
good shape I think.

Best,

Estelle.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Jeremy Malcolm <jmalcolm at eff.org> wrote:

> On 10/8/17 9:29 pm, parminder wrote:
>

>    - Countries should make trade advisory bodies and implementation
>    bodies more balanced by taking proactive steps to include more diverse
>    stakeholders such as representatives of Internet users, consumer
>    organizations, and experts in human rights and development.
>

> Could it be
>
> Countries should make trade advisory bodies and implementation bodies more
> balanced by taking proactive steps to include more diverse stakeholders
> such as representatives of Internet users, and organisations working in the
> areas of human rights, development, and consumer issues.
>
> BTW, not clear about what "implementation bodies" means above, but can
> live with it ...
>

> Implementation bodies can be taken out I think, it's ambiguous.
>
> --
> Jeremy Malcolm
> Senior Global Policy Analyst
> Electronic Frontier Foundationhttps://eff.orgjmalcolm@eff.org
>
> Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161 <(415)%20436-9333>
>
> :: Defending Your Rights in the Digital World ::
>
> Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2016/11/27/key_jmalcolm.txt
> PGP fingerprint: 75D2 4C0D 35EA EA2F 8CA8 8F79 4911 EC4A EDDF 1122

Estelle Massé
Senior Policy Analyst
Access Now | accessnow.org

PGP ID: 0x7A755A5F
Fingerprint AA1D DF94 B562 C4DB 7C8C 182B 9610 B746 7A75 5A5F

+32 485 44 54 58
+32 2 274 25 74

*Sign up *for updates on RightsCon Toronto
<https://www.rightscon.org/rundown/> 2018
*Subscribe *to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights
*Protect* digital rights around the world, Support Access Now with a
donation today.
<https://donate.accessnow.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1921&ea.campaign.id=43986>