[DC-Trade] Proposal for Dynamic Coalition document on trade transparency

Gus Rossi gus at publicknowledge.org
Thu Aug 10 09:37:01 PDT 2017

Thanks for the hard work, Jeremy!

I like how the text looks.

----
# # #
# • #
# #

*Gus Rossi*
Global Policy Director (202) 861-0020 (x123) | (202) 651 1337
<(202)%651-1337> (mobile) | @agustinrs <https://twitter.com/agustinrs>
*Public Knowledge* | @publicknowledge <https://twitter.com/publicknowledge>
 | www.publicknowledge.org
1818 N St. NW, Suite 410 | Washington, DC 20036 | CFC 12259

*The IP3 Awards are September 28th!* RSVP at publicknowledge.org/IP32017.