[DC-Trade] Proposal for Dynamic Coalition document on trade transparency

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Wed Aug 9 10:59:22 PDT 2017

Thanks for your constructive comments, which I think can be easily
accommodated without altering the core message. Please reload the
document to see some suggested amendments. I have avoided referencing
the data flows debate by changing "free flow of information across the
Internet" to just "free and open Internet"; note that we are not making
a claim here that existing trade agreements do support this, but that we
could recognise the potential benefits of them doing so.  And I have
also amended the multi-stakeholder reference per Parminder's comment,
but because this means the word "participation" is used twice in one
sentence, I also had to change the second mention to "consultation"
(which I think, anyway, better reflects what we are asking for).  The
amendments are marked as suggestions.