[DC-Trade] (no subject)

susan aaronson saaronson2 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 9 11:28:45 PDT 2017

I missent you all a piece on digital trade.

--

Susan Ariel Aaronson, Ph.D.
Research Professor of International Affairs, Institute of International Economic Policy

Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University
http://www.gwu.edu/~elliott/faculty/aaronson.cfm

Please visit the Trade and the Internet Project Web site:
http://www.gwu.edu/~iiep/signatureinitiatives/governance/taig/

Please take my free course in digital trade and international Internet issues through ICANN:

http://learn.icann.org/courses/digital-trade-and-global-internet-governance?utm_campaign=purchase_notification&utm_medium=email&utm_source=student_mailer

The Trade, Trust, Transparency and Accountability page is: http://www.gwu.edu/~iiep/signatureinitiatives/governance/Trade_Trust_Transparency_Accountability/

For the Repression, Civil conflict, and Leadership Tenure Project:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/spp/research/conflict-repression

To see many of my publications go to:http://goo.gl/j9bdKY