[CSS-research] Need signatories for reply comment to FCC's national security docket

Cooper Quintin cooperq at eff.org
Fri Feb 28 16:36:17 PST 2020

EFF is filing with Colorado Law School's Technology Law and Policy
Clinic, Public Knowledge, and hopefully a small coalition of researchers
a reply comment in the FCC's Huawei/ZTE national security docket urging
them to launch an inquiry into the security of cell networks. If you are
interested in signing on, we'd greatly appreciate your support. The
draft comment is attached. The reply comment is due to the FCC March 3,
so we would appreciate your response by the end of today.
--
Cooper Quintin
Senior Staff Technologist | EFF