[CSS-research] More export data on IMSI catchers, telecommunication intercept

Cooper Quintin cooperq at eff.org
Fri Jun 15 15:42:38 PDT 2018

I also want to call out this spreadsheet in particular:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yeWvKIjm9Y34ZfSRoeEAcTJ1-yuzZUix7QYCKe8lUWU/edit#gid=46393452

and also this talk from 2016 about flaws in LTE security that could
enable an LTE IMSI catcher:
https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/Ez63bGDQrP6EPY
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/23/every_lte_call_text_can_be_intercepted_blacked_out_hacker_finds/

Cooper Quintin
Senior Staff Technologist | EFF
PGP: 75FB 9347 FA4B 22A0 5068 080B D0EA 7B6F F0AF E2CA
Twitter: @cooperq