[CSS-research] More export data on IMSI catchers, telecommunication intercept

Joseph Cox josephfranciscox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:20:20 PDT 2018

Hey everyone,

FYI, I've uploaded more data for the export of IMSI catchers and other
telecommunications interception gear to spytechexports.com.

Finland, with product names and companies, from 2015 and 2017:
https://spytechexports.com/finland-telecommunications-interception-data-45feab8b9e1a

United States communications interception data (no products or companies
yet, but will add as more info comes in):
https://spytechexports.com/us-communications-interception-data-86039387c04c

More UK data, now up to September 2017. Includes some products:
https://spytechexports.com/uk-telecommunications-interception-export-data-4c4b91d86811

Will branch out to other countries when I get the data. The data is there
for anyone to use, hope you get something worthwhile out of it if this is
your thing.

Cheers,