[CSS-research] Hello and welcome to the Cell Site Simulator Research mailing list

Nat Meysenburg nat at opentechinstitute.org
Mon Nov 27 08:38:55 PST 2017

Hi folks,

Adding to the sea of intros. I'm Nat Meysenburg, a Technologist at OTI,
who helped with the exploratory project we worked on last spring (as
Georgia mentioned earlier).

I'm interested, currently, and primarily, in making sure folks are not
duplicating efforts around this work which involves so many moving
targets and so much educated guessing. To the extent possible I would
like to move forward together with folks, and develop better expertise
and a working toolkit.

I'm also interested in figuring out ways to leverage a greater amount of
knowledge sharing and partnerships into more resources, be that funding
or getting someone to let us use their Stingray or Hailstorm, to gather
some baseline data. That last one will be hard, I know.

Anyway, I look forward to further discussions, and realize that this is
a difficult time of year to kick off new things, so will be waiting for
things to hopefully pick up steam in 2018.

Cheers,
~~Nat

--
Nat Meysenburg