[CSS-research] Hello and welcome to the Cell Site Simulator Research mailing list

Joseph Cox josephfranciscox at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:54:58 PST 2017

Hey everyone—I’m Joseph Cox, a journalist from The Daily Beast and formerly
Motherboard, Wired, etc.

But I’m here because I maintain https://spytechexports.com/, which tracks
the export of surveillance technology including IMSI catchers. The site is
UK focused at the moment, but will branch out to other countries as I
obtain more data.