[Companion-announce] Launching today

Soraya Okuda soraya at eff.org
Wed Nov 15 11:57:37 PST 2017

Hi lovely people,

My colleagues and I are working through edits for the new site. We will
be (hopefully! eep!) launching <http://gph.is/1nO5kCA> this afternoon.

If you can, please check the credits page <https://sec.eff.org/credits>
to confirm that you are credited as you are comfortable with. Unless I
have received explicit consent to do so or someone from your
organization has specified that you wanted credit, I have not put names
on the site. I'm more than happy to add folks later as well.

You might notice that we are not launching with everything -- we instead
are going to do a slow roll-out, and will be adding teaching materials,
lessons and security education 101 articles over time. (PGP in
particular is a slow-lumbering beast of a lesson plan and accompanying
materials, but it's coming along.)

As always, please feel free to email me directly if you have any
questions or comments.

Soraya

--
Learn more about digital security at https://ssd.eff.org/.