[Certbot-dev] Certbot 1.23.0 Release
bmw at eff.org
Tue Feb 8 10:11:31 PST 2022
Certbot 1.23.0 has just been released. The changelog for the release is:
## 1.23.0 - 2022-02-08
* Added `show_account` subcommand, which will fetch the account information
from the ACME server and show the account details (account URL and, if
applicable, email address or addresses)
* We deprecated support for Python 3.6 in Certbot and its ACME library.
Support for Python 3.6 will be removed in the next major release of Certbot.
* GCP Permission list for certbot-dns-google in plugin documentation
* dns-digitalocean used the SOA TTL for newly created records, rather than 30 seconds.
* Revoking a certificate based on an ECDSA key can now be done with `--key-path`.
See [GH #8569](https://github.com/certbot/certbot/issues/8569).
More details about these changes can be found on our GitHub repo.
More information about the Certbot-dev